Monday, January 3, 2011

2011...off to a great start!!

So, I don't want to get too excited but...I just ran my 3rd run of January...and of the year...I just finished a run making it my 3rd day in a row of running! Man does it ever feel good. Yes they were short runs (6.5 km, 7.5 km and 8 km) and yes they were slow runs...but I was running each day! I'm going to take a break now and do some other things for the next couple of days and try another run later this week. Wahoo!

This year is off to a good start and i'm already getting excited about the months to come! I'm going to continue to keep them short and easy for now and see how things go!

2 comments:

  1. Days off??? What about your run challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i know! I don't think it's in my best interest to start the run challenge right now. I'm just getting back into regular running...don't wanna get injured!

    ReplyDelete